Production Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Lafayette, LA, United States|
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The company is hiring a Production Welder to join its team.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 3 to 5 years of experience
- Certification in welding or equivalent (preferred)
- May also perform a post-work inspection of work.
- Must be able to review the quality of work against standards both visual and written, read blueprints and drawings as well as be knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments.
- Operations may consist of welding, cutting, brazing, hard facing, or tacking. Interprets and understands work instructions (prints, shop packets, and verification of all procedures related as per quality manual).
- Safety procedures must be followed diligently at all times i.e., perform the welding assembly process in accordance with Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and policies.
- Tasks include performing manufacturing math calculations and use of specialized lifting equipment.
- Uses specified welding equipment to assist and support manufacturing operations of parts and assemblies as required meeting regulatory requirements.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as be competent in the use of computers
- The company offers compensation that is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.