Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
Production Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|Company||AGI-Ag Growth International|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The main areas of focus include welding competence, meeting production requirements, station setup, health & safety, and quality control.
The position will report directly to the Production Supervisor (Welding)
- No education level is mentioned, yet having basic education will be a plus
- Possess training or experience in MIG welding, with the ability to follow guidelines and standard procedures
- Ensure the welding processes and procedures are being followed and the quality standards and timelines are being met.
- Ability to read, understand and follow production drawings
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with fellow team members and supervisors
- Ensure the highest quality is being met
- Physically able to meet the requirements of the position for the duration of the standard work day
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.