QA/QC Supervisor Job Highlights
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is recruiting a QA/QC Supervisor who will conduct surveillance and verify work activities have been completed in line with specified requirements and tolerance.
- Applicants should have an Engineering Degree
- Possess a minimum of 5 to 8 years of working as a QA/QC Inspector/Supervisor
- Experience in the quality audit of oil and gas project execution during engineering, procurement, and construction
- Develop and implement Project Quality Plan (PQP), and project quality-related procedures such as Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Ensure acceptable uniform interpretation of defined technical and quality requirements.
- Ensure EMEPMI welding and inspection requirements are incorporated into equipment and fabrication specifications.
- Ensure inspection procedures and requirements are complied with through surveillance and witnessed inspection.
- Interface with EMEPMI personnel on all aspects of the welding and inspection work.
- Maintenance and resolution of non-conformance issues.
- Mentor and provide guidance to the project team on quality requirements to promote self-assessment of work activity and reduce reliance on inspection personnel to identify potential concerns.
- Monitor and report on supervised Subcontractor progress, and resolve welding and inspection issues.
- Perform other tasks related to welding and NDT as assigned by the EMEPMI Quality representative.
- Perform quality audits as required.
- Perform Welding Engineering activities such as reviewing welding procedure specifications and qualification records to comply with EMEPMI specifications, relevant welding codes, and standards such as ASME, ANSI, AWS, and API Standards.
- Provide support and knowledge in quality-related activities in a project.
- Review to qualify non-destructive inspection procedures and equipment e.g. ultrasonic, radiographic, and other inspection techniques.
- Familiar with international material standards, pressure/process piping and vessel codes, NDT and welding procedures, ASME, ANSI codes, EMEPMI’s practices, and procedures
- Perform vendor shop surveys when required
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-row-external.icims.com.