Website Ameritex Machine & Fabrication
QC Inspector Job Highlights
|Conroe, TX, United States
|Ameritex Machine & Fabrication
Ameritex Machine and Fabrication is a leader in advanced metal fabrication. It presents an innovative approach to crafting superior products.
The company is searching for a QC Inspector to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet may require a High School Diploma
- Experience in manufacturing quality environment
- Tooling experience needed
- Addresses daily quality concerns and questions
- Cleaning, organizing, and setting up workstations
- Conduct incoming material inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection of procedures, specifications, drawings, samples, or illustrations.
- Ensure any non-conforming product is properly identified, quarantined, and communicated
- Examines material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds
- Kitting or grouping required parts per job requirements
- Must be able to easily multitask around the shop.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work independently
- Troubleshoots manufacturing problems and quality issues
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material
- Work closely with operation teams to ensure process controls are in place and adequate to meet standard requirements
- Able to stand, walk, squat, move for 8+ each day
- Computer capable
- The company offers competitive wages, insurance benefits, holidays, vacation, and 401k.
Ameritex Machine and Fabrication is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ameritexllc.com.