Website Johnson Controls
Quality Control Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Quality Control Technician|
|Location||Geneva, AL, United States|
Johnson Controls transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, it drives the outcomes that matter most. The company is dedicated to protecting the environment, delivers promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.
The company is looking for a Quality Control Technician who will inspect products manufactured including painted products to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- The applicants should have a High School Education or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous factory experience.
- Address quality concerns/issues and recommend solutions in periodic quality meetings.
- Examines cut-sheets/drawings to determine information such as size, type of material of the product, and results of quality tests.
- Examines finished products for weld quality, paint quality, dimensions, and appearance.
- Examines workpiece for scale, cracks, shade variances, or unpainted areas.
- Inspects identification markings on the workpiece to ensure specified location and view-ability.
- Inspects product to determine compliance with order specifications, company’s quality control system for compliance with legal requirements, and shipping and packing facilities for conformity to specified standards.
- Marks other defects such as loose welds and loose or missing parts.
- Records number and type of units rejected and reasons for rejection.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- 401(k) savings plan and company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life insurance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits: ID Theft; Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Legal Support
- Wellness Program
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com.