Website High Companies
Quality Control Technician (CWI) Job Highlights
|Title||Quality Control Technician (CWI)|
|Type||Full Time (3rd shift)|
|Location||Williamsport, PA, United States|
|Company||High Companies (High Steel Structures)|
High Steel Structures is the steel fabricator of choice for transportation infrastructure projects. The company is a leader in the industry for innovation; it has the capacity, technology, and experience to help make steel bridge projects a success.
The company is recruiting a Quality Control Technician-Certified Welding Inspector to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) is preferred
- The candidates should have 5+ years of previous structural steel fabrication shop experience
- In lieu of CWI, a Degree (program) in Welding Engineering or 5 years of structural steel fabrication experience, are required
- RT, UT, MT, and/or NACE bridge-coating inspection experience preferred
- Be responsible for ensuring that all weld testing and inspections are completed utilizing radiography and/or ultrasonic techniques and weld visual procedures.
- Ensure the specifications are followed in the day-to-day operations of the fabrication areas.
- A valid driver’s license is required
- 10 paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Co-Worker Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision available for full-time coworkers.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program
- Paid Vacation after 90 days
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs that are job-related and approved in advance by your supervisor
High Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.