Quality Coordinator Job Highlights
|Location||Fort McMurray, AB, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking a Quality Coordinator who will be responsible for monitoring welding operations completing visual inspections and quality control duties related to major Oilsands projects. This includes procedure review, validating related quality processes, and assisting the project QA/QC supervisor with the implementation of quality procedures.
- Completion of or currently completing a post-secondary education with a related degree, diploma (Welding Engineering Technician), or Trade Certification
- Possess 0 to 2 years of related work experience or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience with non-destructive examination
- Communicate the requirements of the ITPs ( Inspection and Test Plans), code requirements, and client specifications to the craft personnel
- Complete quality processes as required by the project
- Coordinate piping hydro test tracking and coordination
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
- Identify Non-conformances to the Project QA/QC supervisor
- Monitor ongoing welding to ensure the performance of welding procedures.
- Provides input to the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- Provides input to the development of the project quality plan
- Read and understand specification requirements for the related piping and construction activities
- Visual inspections of completed welding to code requirements
- Ability to solve problems based on clearly defined procedures
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office
- Strong interest in Quality Management
- Strong written and communication skills
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.