Quality Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Leeds, England, UK|
Sulzer is a global leader in fluid engineering. The company specializes in pumping, agitation, mixing, separation, and purification technologies for fluids of all types.
- The company is searching for a Quality Engineer who will help to take the business to the next level.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having basic education will be a plus
- Possess 3 years of experience within this field (required)
- Issue Sulzer Standard/simple ITPs to support the Tendering process
- Liaise with Order Processing Dept. regarding discrepancies
- Liaise with Procurement, Production, and Vendors to define requirements of inspection and test/welding/coating activities
- Maintain records of activities/verification status within ERP system (SAP)
- Present NCR Review meeting and update NCR records in SAP and CAPA
- Processing vendor concessions
- Review and verification of Vendor certification against Sulzer ITP and Customer specifications along with statutory and regulatory requirements & liaising with a vendor for minor rectification of certification
- Review/creation of ITP’s/Quality Plans in accordance with internal, Customer, International, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Review parts orders to ensure that required documentation has been requested
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge and experience of Engineering standards, ideally including API 610
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- Knowledge of NDT methods and techniques
- Methodical and organised to maximise your independent working skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on excellent customer service
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long service awards
- On-site car parking
- Offers competitive salary
Sulzer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sulzer.com.