Quality Inspector Job Highlights
|Location||Ashland City, TN, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is hiring a Quality Inspector who will conduct in-process and finished goods inspections.
Monitor calibration of equipment and inspection of tools and instruments.
Monitor production and inspection processes.
Conducts final inspections prior to the release of a product to the customer.
Audit fabrication for compliance with specifications.
Take immediate action if the processes of materials do not meet requirements.
Conduct various tests to determine if fabrication results meet quality standards.
Conduct tours with customers and notes customer concerns and observations.
Report information to production and follow up on corrections to be made.
- Applicants should have completed a High School or better in High School
- Possess 3 years of related barge manufacturing experience
- Previous experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or construction environment is beneficial
- Previous experience in the FRP manufacturing industry (a plus)
- Previous experience with coating techniques or inspection
- Complete inspection records and reports
- Complete inspection records and reports and follow appropriate codes and regulations
- Follow appropriate procedures for testing raw materials
- Make a visual and measured inspection of products to ensure conformance with standards and determines if the product meets all requirements for manufacturing
- Make visual/measured inspection/tests of fit and welds to ensure conformance with standards and determines if the product meets all requirements
- May inspect incoming raw materials for the manufacturing process
- Computer skills and basic understanding of MS Office Products, moderate in Word and Excel (required)
- May require extensive kneeling, bending, walking, or standing for long periods of time
- May require working in narrow or confined work spaces for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders or stairs to reach objects; comfortable with heights
- Proficient in the use of inspection tools and measuring equipment
- Understand and apply inspection methods and techniques
- Willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.