Quality Inspector Job Highlights
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK, United States|
Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our expertise is providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. The company collaborates to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
The company is searching for a Quality Inspector to join its team for monitoring various assigned operations.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- NDE certification.
- The candidates should have +2 years of work experience in dimensional inspection and knowledge or ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in assembly and testing to API and ANSI requirements along with computer experience.
- Document results of activities associated with inspection, auditing, and monitoring functions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all work performed.
- Measure all types of finished parts from castings and bar stock of various metals and alloys to ensure adherence to dimensional specifications shown on blueprints.
- Must cooperate and work well with co-workers, as well as 3rd party and customer inspectors.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies.
- Prepare all required documentation.
- Test hardness of heat-treated finished parts and materials.
- Use measuring devices, such as inside and outside micrometers, inside and outside calipers, Vernier calipers, and depth, dial indicator, thread, snap, and telescope gauges.
- Visually examine castings for flaws exposed by machining.
- Visually examine welds of fabrications for smoothness prior to their being painted.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of all products and procedures.
- SAP knowledge.
- Skill in inspecting assembled products to ensure conformance to specifications; inspecting parts, materials, supplies, and equipment received from vendors for quality of workmanship and adherence to specifications; in the use of dimensional measuring devices; in the use of test facilities; in reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All the qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.