Quality/Specifications Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Marshalltown, IA, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is hiring a Quality/Specifications Engineer who will be responsible for the review of customer-requested manufacturing and quality requirements.
Support Project Managers (PM) in negotiating requirements and other specifications ensuring that customer orders can be performed within the quality plan.
- Applicants require an Engineering Degree from a college/university
- Possess experience in quality or materials (preferred)
- Attend post-award meetings and work with sales and Order Engineering to assure customer order requirements are accurate.
- Champion, plan, develop and recommend process procedure improvements.
- Evaluate, interpret, and resolve questions and comments generated by manufacturing, sales, and customers regarding procedures, quality assurance practices, materials testing, code compliance, and other related areas.
- Help with the day-to-day operation of processing complex orders.
- Maintain a history of specification reviews for future use.
- Support Project Managers and sales team in communication and collaboration of specification comments and exceptions for Engineering Purchasing Contractor (EPC) and End User customers.
- EDOCS and Oracle knowledge
- Knowledge of ASME/ANSI/ASTM code
- Knowledge of Fisher products, organizations, systems, and procedures
- Knowledge of welding, NDE, or manufacturing
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Microsoft 365 applications knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical communication skills
- Understanding of quality documents and procedures
- The company offers competitive benefit plans that offer the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Also, provide you with flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.