Quality Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Pittsburgh, PA, United States|
Worley delivers project and asset services for the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors around the world. The company is a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers, and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow.
The company is looking for a prospective candidate to review and report on quality testing specified by the project quality control manual and project plan. They may assist with a quality plan, preparation, and evaluation of procedures, design changes, and reports.
- The aspiring applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or Equivalent from a welding school.
- Certification in at least one testing or inspection discipline is required.
- Industry certification or certified training in multiple disciplines preferred
- The candidates should have 10+ years of experience in the related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of field QA/QC experience required.
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work preferred
- Experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field preferred
- Auditing of fieldwork activities by subcontractors, performance or oversight of specific inspections and tests, and audit report preparation.
- Based on test results may recommend changes in materials or procedures.
- Conducts or oversees materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
- Functions as a Lead on larger projects and is responsible for directing the work of less experienced individuals.
- Prepares reports detailing tests conducted and results.
- Proactively reviews contractor plans to ensure the materials and procedures will pass quality testing.
- Working knowledge in all construction disciplines; civil, structural, pipe, mechanical, and welding required.
Worley is an equal opportunity employer and we create a working culture that embraces diversity and promotes inclusion and flexibility. Our people reflect the range of countries, cultures, and contexts spanned by our operations, and we offer equal chances during the application process.
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.