Website Barrick Gold Corporation
RCM Technician Job Highlights
|Title||RCM Technician – Turquoise Ridge|
|Location||Winnemucca, NV, United States|
|Company||Barrick Gold Corporation|
Barrick is a sector-leading gold and copper producer, operating mines and projects in 18 countries in North and South America, Africa, Papua New Guinea, and Saudi Arabia.
The company is looking for an RCM Technician who will be responsible for field collection vibration data, participating in weld inspections, thermographic surveys, root cause analysis, and other activities associated with determining the condition of equipment and ensuring long life and proper maintenance.
- Possess the equivalent of Level II NDT technical skills, including the equivalent of UT, MT, and PT Level II certification, welding knowledge and certification, and basic maintenance planning skills (preferred)
- Vibration Analysis Level II certification (preferred)
- Possess 5+ years of mill maintenance mechanical experience preferably in a processing plant with crushing, grinding (including SAG circuits), conveying, flotation, thickening, concentrating, and filtering unit operating environments.
- Validated safe work record required.
- Communicates the findings, either orally or in written reports for the record, and ensures appropriate action is taken to properly maintain equipment.
- Condition parameters on plant rotating equipment to allow the condition to be evaluated and trended.
- Performs an intermediate-level analysis of the vibration data, looking for potential problems such as unbalance, incipient bearing failure, misalignment, etc.
- Performs field measurements and data collection on vibration levels, temperatures, and other operating equipment.
- Performs other activities such as weld inspections and thickness testing as needed.
- Performs Root Cause Failure Analysis and communicates findings.
- Promotes and advances the NDT program, incorporating new procedures and equipment
- Ability to work in a team-based maintenance organization required.
- Basic electrical knowledge about fixed equipment is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP preferred.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and mathematics required knowledge of basic algebra and some knowledge of trigonometry helpful.
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across Nevada Gold Mine locations
- An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Barrick Gold Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barrick.com.