Website Phillips Tank & Structure
Pittsburgh Region Field Foreman Job Highlights
|Title||Pittsburgh Region Field Foreman|
|Location||Braddock, PA, United States|
|Company||Phillips Tank & Structure|
Phillips Tank & Structure (PTS) specializes in providing the design, fabrication, and construction of above-ground storage tanks and other related steel and aluminum structures. The company has decades of experience in estimating, planning, and executing projects involving the construction and repair of tanks meeting the requirements of API 650, API 653, AWWA D100, and API 12D tank specifications.
The company is seeking a Regional Field Foreman with site supervision and a site-based senior leadership role for PTS construction projects. Acts as point of contact with customers, vendors, and subcontractors on site.
Requires expertise in several areas of PTS specialty work (welding, structural erection, tank repair, new tank construction, rigging, etc.). Works to maintain Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
The Regional Foreman is responsible for understanding the contract scope of work and for the identification of field-initiated scope changes.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (preferred, not required)
- Advises Project Management of potential problems, work interferences, and schedule difficulties; assists in resolving such problems, as required.
- Assists Construction Managers and HR in recruiting field workers.
- Communicates well with the support staff.
- Completes all necessary paperwork i.e. daily time sheets, safety, and quality audits, customer-required paperwork, equipment inspections, etc.
- Consistently perform projects under budget and on time.
- Evaluate field employees and identify those who are candidates for promotion. Provides guidance and training to assist in their development. Communicates the employee evaluation information to Construction Managers and HR.
- Knows and understands the estimated manhours and scope of projects prior to job start. Works with PM in tracking progress weekly (Field Labor Reports).
- Provide leadership regarding quality on the job site. Eliminates rejected or sloppy work.
- Provide leadership regarding safety on the job site.
- Provides a positive contribution to the pre-construction planning effort.
- Provides complete, final, project paperwork to Design Group at the end of projects for creating the Final QC Book.
- Represents PTS in a professional, positive light to customers and employees. Build relationships with regional customers and provide customer feedback to PTS Project Management.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of all tooling and equipment. The Regional Foreman must take a share of the responsibility of maintaining the regional toolhouse (Braddock).
- Utilizes experience and skills to identify opportunities for improvement of company practices and resources.
- Work closely with Steel Valley Fabricators staff to source material and fabrication services in support of PTS regional projects.
- Works with Safety Specialist, Construction Administration, and HR to assure that employees assigned to upcoming or ongoing work have received the necessary training and certifications.
- Competitive pay
- Fringe benefits Including 401K with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision Benefits
- Opportunities for rapid advancement
- Two weeks (80 hours) of paid vacation per year
Phillips Tank & Structure (PTS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit phillipstankandstructure.applytojob.com.