Website Welding Technology Corporation
Resistance Welding Application Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Resistance Welding Application Engineer|
|Location||Farmington Hills, MI, United States|
|Company||Welding Technology Corporation|
Welding Technology Corporation is a global manufacturer and supplier of the most advanced technology in the resistance welding industry. The company’s patented welding products including Medium Frequency DC welding controls, networking, data collection, and predictive maintenance tools.
The company is looking for a Resistance Welding Application Engineer to join its team for various manufacturing activities
- The applicants should have completed a Bachelor of Science in Welding or Electrical Engineering from a college or university.
- The candidates should have experience with resistance weld, PLC, and robot control programming, as well as setting us Ethernet networks
- Have basic resistance welding knowledge of weld guns and resistance welding process
- Design Resistance Welding Schedules, review customer metal stack-ups, run resistance welding tests, provide onsite and video product and application training
- Must be available to travel locally, nationally, and internationally
- Research and test new products
- Review customer requirements, answer customer questions regarding WTC products and manage large customer projects
- Set-up of WTC resistance welding controls and WTC Monitoring Networks at the customer’s facilities
- Ability to program resistance weld schedules
- Ability to weld steel and other metal coupons based on customer resistance welding specification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive team-oriented attitude
- Proficient with MS Office tools, video conferencing, video training, and AutoCAD drawing tools
- Self-motivation is essential
- Technical phone, video conference, and e-mail customer support
Welding Technology Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.weldtechcorp.com.