Website Delta Constructors
Rig Truck Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Rig Truck Welder|
|Location||Carlsbad, NM, United States|
Delta Constructors is a leading construction company. It provides support and services to industrial clients of all sizes in water, wastewater, petroleum, gas processing, and energy projects.
The company is hiring a Rig Truck Welder to join its team for various business activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have some previous welding experience.
- Ability to attend training sessions, seminars, and appropriate educational classes required by the department
- Hold, clamp heat-bend, tack-weld, or bolt component parts
- Ignite and install torches, install torch tips, flux, and filler rods within specifications
- Operate hand power tools common to weldings such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc
- Proficient in layout, print reading, P&ID’s, Isometric Drawings, and spec sheets.
- Provide Mobile Transportation with the proper tools for performing all essential functions in various locations.
- Weld using stainless steel, carbon steel, and other alloys.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle stress and maintain a positive attitude in difficult or challenging situations
- Ability to use time and equipment efficiently in order to complete projects on time
- Knowledge of Hazardous Materials and Safety Regulations and industry practices related to equipment use and operation
- Knowledge of industrial construction and characteristics of all equipment functions and operations related to the position
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment such as welder torch, electrode holder; drill press, gas welding, welding electrode and etc.
- Skills in the daily maintenance of machines including repairs and inspecting equipment to identify possible problems
- Ability to Pass GT/SM ASME B31.3 SMAW 2” SCH. 160 6G Pipe Test
- Alaska locations only – North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) Training, required
- Current and valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record
- Current OSHA 10 and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) certificates or be able to obtain upon hire
- Required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity must be adequate to perform all required tasks in a safe manner.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and may require the use of earplugs on occasion.
- Work condition is the outside environment (job site/field site) that may have inclement weather conditions.
- The employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, vehicles, and equipment.
- The employee will be required to work and stay on-site during the work rotation and must comply with all Company and Client policies.
- Competitive 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
Delta Constructors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes all applicants/employees without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.deltaconstructors.net.