Website Lincoln Electric
Robot Assembly Technician Job Highlights
|Robot Assembly Technician
|Fort Collins, CO, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is searching for a Robot Assembly Technician who will support the integration of large, custom robotic welding and cutting systems through runoff and equipment teardown including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mechanical and electrical assembly
- Experience with GMAW, robotic automation integration, field service, robotic arc welding programming, and PLC programming (a plus)
- Assemble and test robotic welding systems and cutting systems on time and within budget
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and respect
- Maintain and update customer project files
- Must be able to bring projects to closure
- Overtime is required on a consistent basis
- Perform field service or electrical sub-assembly
- Teardown equipment and package for shipping
- Ability to develop and document procedures
- Ability to use common hand tools and Digital Volt Meter
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints
- PC literate in MS Office applications
- Willing to travel
- Other duties as assigned, including general labor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The noise level is usually moderate; temperatures in the assembly area may fluctuate with the seasons as the production area is not air-conditioned.
- Work is a mix of standing, bending, squatting, grasping, carrying, lifting, and walking, and some long periods of sitting.
- Frequent reaching, bending, pulling, and lifting in relationship to components to be gathered and assembled.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 70 pounds, frequently lift 25 pounds, climb ladders, and operate forklifts.
- Requires manual dexterity and visual acuity to utilize the assembly equipment and tools.
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.