Website Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Robot Coordinator Job Highlights
|Location||Watertown, SD, United States|
|Company||Specialty Systems (SpecSys)|
Specialty Systems (SpecSys) is a consulting business that primarily supported the design and engineering departments of machinery and equipment manufacturers. The company offers a full range of engineering and manufacturing services throughout multiple locations.
The company is seeking a Robot Coordinator who will oversee robot activities, with primary duty being weld robot programming and centralized networking therein.
Candidates will manage costs and expenses through process efficiencies and assures the proper equipment across facilities is on hand with capacity ready to meet production demands.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 5+ years of welding experience, 2 years in robot programming, and 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in the job shop environment
- Coaches and mentors team members on operation of robot cells.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and safety regulations.
- Ensures in-process controls are routinely followed to verify product quality standards are met.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities to maximize efficiency and productivity of production workers, machines themselves, improve product quality, and reduce costs.
- Leads and conducts formal problem-solving training and activities.
- Plans and coordinates work center schedules and manpower requirements according to project/job requirements.
- Primary Responsibility: Strong knowledge of robot programming and general maintenance:
- Responsible for robot programming; specifying fixtures, where applicable; specifying what parts should go across the robot cells, etc.; verification of products & processes as intended and programmed.
- Reviews relative production reports (productivity, quality, budget, etc.) and initiates corrective actions when/where appropriate.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, crawling, and being on feet for up to 8 plus hours per workday.
- Ability to read and understand written information, including production prints.
- Has ability to travel.
- An understanding of fixtures and their use, where appropriate on positioner in robot cells.
- Detailed understanding of robot and welding processes and shop capabilities.
- Knowledge of computers and controls.
- Knowledge of designing and controlling equipment.
- Has experience identifying problems, reviewing information, and using math skills to solve problems.
- Any combination of education and experience would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
SpecSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit specsys.isolvedhire.com.