Website Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Robot Welder Tender Job Highlights
|Robot Welder Tender
|Prentice, WI, United States
|Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Specialty Systems (SpecSys) is a consulting business that primarily supported the design and engineering departments of machinery and equipment manufacturers. The company offers a full range of engineering and manufacturing services throughout multiple locations.
The company is looking for a Robot Welder Tender who will be responsible for prep, repair, and finish or completing weldments before and after the robotic welder.
- The applicants may be required to possess a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates may be required to have previous job-related work experience.
- Ability to understand and willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Accurately read/interpret blueprints and weld symbols
- Identify appropriate weld processes
- Identify problems, review information, and use math skills to solve problems
- Layout welding sequences to ensure products are manufactured correctly
- Utilizes appropriate welding equipment to fit, tack, and weld parts together
- Can read and understand written information
- Can regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Has basic knowledge of computers and controls
- Has detailed understanding of welding processes and shop capabilities
- Has knowledge of how products are made
- Has mechanical knowledge of designing and controlling equipment
- Or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
- Understands fixturing and use of fixtures
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Parental Leave
SpecSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit specsys.isolvedhire.com.