Website Mayville Engineering Company (MEC)
Robot Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Bedford, PA, United States|
|Company||Mayville Engineering Company (MEC)|
Mayville Engineering Company (MEC) is a manufacturer that provides a broad range of prototyping, metal fabrication, tube bending, machining, welding, coating, and value-added assembly services to a variety of markets including commercial vehicle, power sports & recreational vehicles, agriculture, construction & forestry, military, mining, automotive, and power generation companies.
The company is looking for a Robotic Welder who will be responsible for loading/unloading robotic welders and ensuring the quality of finished parts.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 months of related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Follows safety guidelines and monitors use of safety devices, equipment, departmental housekeeping, and maintains constant alert for hazardous conditions.
- Knowledgeable of Welding Specification requirements, print reading, and weld evaluation techniques.
- Maintain conformance with Company work rules and regulations.
- Operational and Setup knowledge of automated and robotic weld cells.
- Operational and Setup knowledge of resistance welders.
- Responsible for product quality, workmanship, and process applications consistent with the company’s manufacturing objectives.
- The ability to restart robots and automated equipment from minor errors.
- Weld process, automated fixture, and machine troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the knowledge and the ability to key critical data into CMS with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb or balance.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee can be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Exclusive Discounts
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- ST and LT Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- World-Class Team
Mayville Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-mayvl.icims.com.