Website Hubbell Incorporated
Robotic Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic Machine Operator|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Broken Arrow, OK, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
The company is recruiting a Robot Welder Operator who will be responsible for programming, preparation, operation, welding, and weld finishing operations on 6-axis robots to manufacture products to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction. Scope includes welding and material handling robots.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 2 years of experience in programming 6-axis robotic equipment
- Achieve weld certifications as required by customers and train other operators to achieve the same
- Maintain consumable inventory for robot cells and write purchase requisitions as needed
- Measure parts using tape measures, calipers, etc.
- Must be Quality minded to produce products to engineering specifications
- Operate the robots and meet production rates when covering for absences or when another programming or troubleshooting work is complete
- Perform basic fixture and machine maintenance and generate maintenance work orders as appropriate
- Setup robot on job orders for First Article Inspection
- Train robot operators on the setup and operation of the robotic equipment
- Troubleshoot robot downtime
- Use point-to-point or work objects to program robots. Generate new part programs, cut and paste similar part programs, and complete program touchups. Conduct new part prototype run-offs in conjunction with the Quality team.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work with supervision, engineering, and the lean resource to drive continuous improvement ideas through the robot cells
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate computers and relevant software
- Ability to read, write, and follow instructions, and work independently with little guidance
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and lift heavy materials not to exceed 35 LBS
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.