Website Lincoln Electric
Robotic Programmer Job Highlights
|Bettendorf, IA, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is seeking a Robotic Programmer who will work with the engineering and integration teams at Lincoln by preparing automation systems to customer order specifications. This includes working with the customer on application or process development, programming structures, and system functionality.
Applications include, but are not limited to assembly, grinding, machine tending, material handling, and welding.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Prior robot programming experience with Fanuc
- Ability to improve cycle time and throughput by adjusting robot path or functions.
- Assist in field start-up and customer training when necessary.
- Assist in the integration, start-up, and debugging of plant floor equipment.
- Coordinate front-end reach reviews to ensure the success of robotic applications.
- Coordinate, implement, and verify off-line programming efforts and online implementation of programming.
- Installation and configuration of appropriate hardware and software options.
- Take initiative to meet challenging project timelines and hour budgets.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and projects to include commitment to travel for project success.
- Uphold company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Work with Controls Engineers and HMI Programmers to ensure full functionality of the system.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized
- Ability to plan and execute daily and weekly scheduled tasks
- Ability to read and interpret weld symbols
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot wiring/communication issues
- Aptitude for providing directions to peers within the department
- Commitment to company values
- Excellent team player with organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Safely operate fork trucks and overhead cranes
- Skill in the use of computers, specifically a PC, Windows-based operating environment
- Fanuc Vision
- Specialized Robotic Mig Welding
- Ability to interpret/troubleshoot PLC
- Safety (OSHA, SDS), ANSI (RIA) standards
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Active Collab Project Management Software
- PTC Windchill to use with Creo
- Salesforce CRM software
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate; the temperature in the assembly area may fluctuate with the seasons as the production area is not air-conditioned.
- Typically required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; squat; climb; see, talk, and hear.
- Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools approx. 1-15 lbs. in weight to complete machine assembly, parts up to 50 lbs. repetition with activity.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Understand the Company’s EH&S Policy and how it relates to this job.
- Be aware of OSHA and EPA laws and regulations as well as company rules and policies that pertain to this job.
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe all company EH&S procedures.
- Immediately notify the supervisor if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding EH&S procedures.
- Attend required EH&S training.
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.