Website Delkor Systems
Robotic System Test Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic System Test Technician|
|Location||St. Paul, MN, United States|
Delkor Systems enables manufacturers to reduce manual labor while satisfying shelf-ready packaging and everyday low-cost requirements of large retailers. The company provides seamlessly integrated turn-key package systems or individual machine modules to complement existing equipment or hand-pack operations.
The company is searching for a Robotic System Test Technician who will perform the functions of equipment checkout and testing.
- Applicants should have a 2-year Automated Packaging Degree or Equivalent from a college/university
- Associates or better (preferred)
- Technical/other training or better
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of work experience in packaging machinery assembly with experience as a service technician or equivalent.
- Experienced in using various types of pneumatic and electrical tools including air tools, grinders, band saws, sanders, lifting and moving devices, saws, and drills.
- Experienced in using an assortment of hand tools.
- Assist with the development of standards for checkout procedures and time requirements.
- Confirm that all information and testing materials, including the product, are ready for the checkout team when checkout is scheduled to start.
- Ensure that timelines for machine shipments are met, or if they cannot be met, communicate that information in a timely fashion to the Production Manager.
- Monitor customer specification change requirements on individual machine assemblies.
- Perform all checkout and equipment testing functions.
- Serve as a primary technician for Delkor machines and projects.
- Work with the Engineering Department and Machine Shop staff to problem solve.
- Able to apply physical mobility (reaching, bending, climbing, crawling, kneeling, and arm and leg extension) to perform all assembly production activities.
- Able to lift 40 pounds regularly and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds with assistance.
- Able to problem solve and take direction regarding routine activities and problem resolution.
- Able to read, understand, and analyze machine drawings.
- Able to see and judge distances and spatial relationships to successfully complete detailed activities to fine tolerances, including reading written plans and other documents.
- Able to speak and hear to give and receive detailed information through verbal communication in person or using the telephone; exchange ideas and convey detailed information accurately to co-workers, supervisors, vendors, and others inside and outside the company.
- Able to stand or walk for the majority of a workday.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills; deals well with a variety of people and personalities; communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess extensive arm and hand mobility and strength to lift, hold, reach, carry, push, and pull parts. Also able to move parts, tools, equipment, and materials in and out of vehicles.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- 90% of the job duties are performed on the assembly floor with exposure to tools, dirt, dust, chemicals, metals and plastics, varying temperatures, construction noises, and odors from production processes. 10% of the job is performed in an office setting.
- Primarily works on-site at Delkor, with occasional travel to customer facilities to address service problems or installations when needed.
Delkor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.