Website VSR Industries
Robotic Weld Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic Weld Operator|
|Location||Henderson, NV, United States|
VSR Industries is a leading manufacturer in the casino gaming industries, manufacturing high-security locks, and custom-fabricated sheet metal, and wood products.
The company is searching for a Robotic Weld Operator who will be responsible for programming and operating the welding robot to complete a variety of welding tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to remove weld splatter with a chisel or grinder
- Loading and unloading
- Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products, and customer information
- Perform TIG and MIG welding
- Prep parts for the robotic weld
- Able to read and understand welding blueprints
- Be a team player
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math
- Must pay attention to the detail
- May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Moderately loud noise levels in the plant environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, and lift for up to 8 hours daily
- Required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. continually
- Vision abilities require close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth
- 401k Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Multiple work-schedules available
- On job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
VSR Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or sex. Sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit vsrindustries.applicantpro.com.