Website Arrow Acquisition
Robotic Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Lenexa, KS, United States|
Arrow Acquisition is a B2B manufacturing business, providing solutions to the material handling industry. Arrow has been designing and delivering high-quality forks and attachments.
The company is hiring a Robotic Welder who with close or minimum supervision, welds and assembles mechanical and to some degree electrical systems to support production schedules.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates may have previous welding work experience in the related field.
- Complies with all requirements of Quality System requirements.
- Complies with all safety and hazardous material procedures, wears protective equipment as required to meet or exceed OSHA and company requirements.
- In accordance with procedures, cleans and prepares units for the next operation.
- Maintains all aspects of workplace cleanliness and organization.
- May provide training to others on welding, assembly, inspection, and/or test procedures.
- Under close or minimum supervision, welds sub-assembly and/or finished products in accordance with written and verbal instructions. This may include GMAW Process (MIG) Welding, Air Arc Gouging of A36 to 4140 heat-treated steel in the flat, horizontal and vertical planes.
- With minimum supervision perform on-line testing and/or inspection activities.
- Performs other job tasks or duties as requested.
- Require computer skills in programming or running the welding programs
Arrow Acquisition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.arrowacq.com.