Robotic Welder and Assembly Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic Welder and Assembly Operator|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Napoleon, OH, United States|
Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is seeking a Robotic Welder/Assembly Operator who requires fairly continuous handling of light and medium-weight materials; continuous mental application and visual attention in performing job duties.
- The applicant should have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- The candidates should have some previous factory experience.
- Maintains oil levels and coolants, safe operations, and safety procedures.
- May be required to obtain materials needed for production.
- Must apply all environmental and safety procedures as outlined in work instructions.
- Operates and makes minor adjustments on welders, testers, painting equipment, assembly machines, gauges, related equipment, material handling, forklift, power, and hand tools.
- Performs own visual and dimensional inspections using measuring instruments, to maintain quality levels.
- Required to maintain records, counts, charts, identification, labor tickets, etc.
- Performs other related duties, advises supervisor and other personnel of equipment or production problems.
- All work is outlined and well defined.
- Makes decisions based on established procedures.
- Must be able to read and understand all work instructions including those pertaining to safety and environmental impacts.
- Must be familiar with dimensional requirements of a variety of parts.
- Requires some judgment in making minor decisions.
- Requires the ability to read, write and follow simple instructions.
- The company offers benefits regarding Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
- Requires constant standing, frequent bending, and lifting above shoulder height. Some overtime is required.
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.