Website Nu-Way Industries
Robotic Welding Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic Welding Technician|
|Location||Des Plaines, IL, United States|
Nu-Way Industries is a precision metal manufacturer specializing in the fabrication of parts and products for a wide array of customers.
The company is looking for a hard-working and reliable individual to join the production team.
- The aspiring applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification from a college, trade center, or welding school.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of welding experience.
- Operate and observe robot to detect malfunctions or nonconformance and adjusts machine controls as needed
- Optimize laser and robotic welding parameters to meet productivity and efficiency goals
- The program set up, and operate laser welding and robotic welding cells
- Study prints and instructions to review dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Network knowledge and CAD/CAM experience are desirable.
- Ability to exert 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or exert up to 25 pounds of force frequently
- Ability to read blueprints and understanding of shop mathematics
- Vacation Time and Company Holidays
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that values the safety and health of all employees
- Extensive Benefits Offerings, including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, Long/Short Term Disability and 401(k)
Nu-Way Industries proudly promotes a diverse workplace – EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.