Website Mitsubishi Power Americas
Roll Welders Job Highlights
|Location||New London, OH, United States|
|Company||Mitsubishi Power Americas|
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. The company design, manufacture, build, service, and optimizes power systems worldwide.
Primetals Technologies is a joint venture of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Partners. The company offers a world-class technology product portfolio to guarantee excellence in metals production across the entire value chain – from the raw materials to the finished product.
The company is searching for Roll Welders to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
Note: Classification and pay will depend on experience and shift.
- The applicants should have passed a High School or Equivalent
- Obviously, the work experience is not mentioned, yet considered a plus.
- Crane/Forklift – In-house training provided to obtain certification
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded
- May be required to perform light manual welding
- Works from written/verbal instructions
- Welds roll according to engineering drawings and specifications under the direct supervision
- Performs welding processes on steel rolls using welding metals and metal alloys under minimal supervision
- Other work may be assigned at Management’s discretion
- Proper use of hand tools
- Proper use of Safety Equipment such as Safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, and earplugs
- Valid Driver’s License
- The company offers a full range of benefits starting with the first day of employment.
- Relocation will be available to candidates based on experience and position.
Primetals Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.