Rope Access Welder (Level I) Job Highlights
|Title||Rope Access Level I Welder|
|Location||Ona, WV, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
The company is looking for a Rope Access Welder who will be responsible for carrying out duties and responsibilities in a safe and timely manner as assigned.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- IRATA or SPRAT Level I Certification or willingness to obtain
- Assist other technicians as required
- Be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of Level I
- Be conversant with relevant work techniques
- Ensure operational safety of all equipment
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques
- Perform specific job functions as they relate to work orders
- Ability to work productively in adverse conditions
- Team orientation
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Required certification levels for specific projects
- Valid drivers’ license preferred
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection is an Equal Opportunity Employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.