SA CNC Machinist-SAMC (Tool/Die Maker) Job Highlights
|SA CNC Machinist-SAMC (Tool/Die Maker)
|Full Time (1st/2nd shift)
|Antonio, TX, United States
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services.
The company is recruiting an SA CNC Machinist-SAMC (Tool/Die Maker) to join its team.
- High School Diploma or GED and typically 1+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of hands-on experience working heavy CNC Machines
- 1 year of experience accessing computer data and procedures
- Experience in working with schematics, specifications, assembly drawings, and standard operating procedures
- Fabrication of and modifies aircraft structures with complex to extreme difficulty,
- Fabrication of parts that meet requirements
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions
- Applies technical expertise in restoring equipment condition and operation.
- Ability to work heavy machinery and follow safety precautions
- Involves: planning and laying out work according to models, blueprints, drawings, or other written or oral specifications, understanding the working properties of common metals and alloys,
- Selecting appropriate materials, tools, and processes required to complete tasks, making necessary shop computations,
- Setting up and operating various machine tools and related equipment.
- Use various Tool and Die Maker’s hand tools and precision measuring instruments, working to very close tolerances, heat-treating metal parts, and finished tools and dies to achieve required qualities, and fitting
- Assembling parts to prescribed tolerances and allowances.
- E Tool and Die Maker’s work requires rounded training in machine shop and tool room practice usually acquired through formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- The benefit programs include health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and several programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All the decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.