Safety/Quality Specialist (Welding) Job Highlights
|Title||Safety/Quality Specialist – Welding|
|Location||Marshalltown, IA, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is searching for a Safety and Quality Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating and conducting welding program reviews and audits to ensure NA Premier Service Providers (PSPs) perform competent repair welding for Emerson valve products.
This position will ensure through the audit process that NA PSPs have acceptable weld repair programs that are compliant with Emerson OEM certification requirements for valve repairs.
The position will promote continuous improvement and a collaborative environment to ensure compliance and growth in program elements with each PSP.
This position can be done from any of the following Emerson facilities: Marshalltown IA, Pasadena, TX, Gonzales, LA, or Tucker, GA.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a university or college.
- The candidates should have 3+ years of experience administering welding programs
- Advise Premier Service Providers on how changes regarding the safety and quality programs should be implemented.
- Analyze audit results to diagnose areas in need of improvements.
- Coordinate and direct pre-audit and post-audit virtual meetings.
- Cultivate positive and effective working relationships with Emerson Premier Service Providers across the US and Canada.
- Drive stakeholder agreement on any findings from the audit processes to develop actionable plans for improvements.
- Engage and maintain a world-class quality and safety culture within the network.
- Ensure safety and quality program compliance throughout the Emerson and Premier Service Providers organizations.
- Execute audits for both Emerson and Premier Service Provider facilities.
- Plan and coordinate audit visits with Premier Service Providers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of Safety and Quality Assurance processes.
- Auditing and quality experience is preferred
- Competent in ASME Sec. IX welding programs
- Legal authorization to work in the United States – sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Safety and/or quality experience is preferred
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.