Sandblaster/Coater (Pipeline) Job Highlights
|Title||Sandblaster/Coater – Pipeline|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is looking for a Sandblaster/Coater (pipeline) who will be responsible for preparing pipe surfaces for coating, and for applying coatings to prepared surfaces while upholding Ledcor’s safety and quality standards.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a basic education will be a plus
- Possess a minimum of 2+ years of construction experience working on mainline pipeline projects
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to supervision.
- Operate and maintain sandblasting and coating equipment to job specifications.
- Participate in daily toolbox talks and take an active role in the client-driven health and safety program
- Prepare pipeline materials for coating, and apply a coating to the materials.
- Properly protect and mask sandblasting and coating work areas.
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Camp based accommodation
- Modified 6/1 schedule equivalent to a 3/1
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.