Website Wildpack Beverages
Sanitary Welder Job Highlights
|Las Vegas, NV, United States
WildPack is a co-packaging and co-manufacturer with multi-site facilities for both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. The company produces and packages ready-to-drink beverages for a variety of brand owners in the retail CPG space. It specializes in aluminum can beverage sleeving, filling, and third-party logistics.
The company needs a Sanitary Welder who can perform highly diversified duties including installation, inspection, troubleshooting, welding, repairs, and maintenance on production equipment in a beverage co-packing environment to support the achievement of the site’s business objectives.
- The prospective candidates may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have 3 to 5 years previous on the job experience
- Must have experience performing sanitary welding on stainless steel piping and fittings
- Perform basic machinist functions and knowledge of metal fabrication
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production equipment throughout our facility
- Perform sanitary welding on stainless steel piping and fittings
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs to equipment
- Read and interpret drawings and manuals for the installation, fabrication, and maintenance of equipment and parts
- Troubleshoot issues
- Must be able to read blueprints and work independently on projects
- 401k matching program up to 4% of the contribution
- Casual (but professional) work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Salary based on experience
WildPack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit wildpackbev.com.