Website Dearing Compressor & Pump Co
Saw Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Youngstown, OH, United States|
|Company||Dearing Compressor & Pump Co|
Dearing Compressor & Pump Co. is an industry leader and distributor of industrial compressed air and packager of specialized air and gas systems.
The company is seeking a Saw Operator who will read blueprints or technical drawings and make the adjustments for each job.
Need to be able to read a tape measure and perform basic math to set stops and guides to the specified length of each job.
While you operate the machine, it is important to look for any defects or issues.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of experience operating a saw (preferred)
- Accurately complete paperwork
- Cuts steel fabricated material
- Help pack and transport finished pieces
- Operate the saw machine, keeping an eye out for any defects or issues
- Set stops or guides to specified lengths
- Set up the saw machine, making adjustments for each job
- Use measurement tools to ensure accuracy
- Ability to lift up to 50-70 lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Forklift experience a plus
- 401K retirement plan
- 9 paid holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
Dearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, military status, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
To apply for this job please visit dearingcompressor.applytojob.com.