Website Siemens Energy
Seasonal Welder/Blader Job Highlights
|Location||Mount Pleasant, PA, United States|
Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions, and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers.
The company is searching for a Welder/Blader to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years training leading to Diploma or Certificate from technical/trade school or apprentice program in welding or manufacturing.
- Diploma Major preferred in Welding Technology
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of welding experience.
- Be engaged in performing welding operations to meet the required manufacturing and engineering specifications for turbine generator field services equipment.
- Ability and willingness for Heavy Travel (75% or more). All business expenses are paid)
- Ability and willingness to work a high percentage of overtime – including 12-hour shifts.
- Mechanical skills for precision assembly of turbine blades and components including hand riveting
- Ability to pass a drug screen and extensive background investigation. Must also be able to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access.
- Capable of passing 6G position heavy wall weld test using both GTAW and SMAW process on both carbon and stainless steel
- Skilled in the use of manual SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, and FCAW welding processes
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Ability to apply to back-office support (Project Engineers, Cost Estimator)
- Shift Lead/Engineering positions in the field.
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.