Website Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
Senior Assembler Job Highlights
|Location||Fort Walton Beach, FL, United States|
|Company||Kratos Defense & Security Solutions|
Kratos develops and fields transformative, affordable systems, platforms, and products for national security and communications needs. Kratos is focused on areas where tech advances can have a force multiplier effect, such as unmanned systems, satellite communications, C4ISR, warfighter training, and combat systems.
The company is looking for a Senior Assembler who will perform a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical, or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies, or sub-assemblies.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 8 years of related work experience
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- As a highly skilled specialist, contributes to the development of concepts and techniques.
- Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing, welding, and fitting on assembly units.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain knowledge, skills, and abilities as it pertains to your job.
- Ability to read, understands, and follows instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and interact effectively with peers, supervisors, and the public, including maintaining respect for others, and following company policies.
- Have a willingness and ability to learn and utilize company technology for company-required purposes, including, for example, training, reviewing and signing policies and procedures, benefits enrollment and changes, and more.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by company and government requirements.
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the Essential Job Functions.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists, using hand tools).
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Shop Floor environment/workbench or workstation.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life/ADD and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage.
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
Kratos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – minorities, females, vets, disabled, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. All qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit kratosdefense.submit4jobs.com.