Senior Mechanical Engineers x4 Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Mechanical Engineers x4|
|Location||Plymouth, England, United Kingdom|
Assystem is the 2nd independent nuclear engineering company in the world and one of the leading players in the fields of safety, security, digitization, and systems engineering. It operates in the sectors of nuclear, renewable energies, transportation, and industry.
The company is recruiting for Senior Mechanical Engineers who will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of mechanical works from identification of the need through to handover.
- The prospective applicants should have a Degree Qualified in the relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in substantiation of process equipment for justification of Nuclear Safety Functions.
- Experience in the design support to construction, operation, refit/repair of conventional and nuclear submarines or facilities
- Design of industrial gas systems (low/high-pressure air welding gases).
- Design of Mechanical and nuclear process systems (freshwater, demineralized water, radioactive effluent processing).
- Ensure that design documentation is produced to agreed standards, schedules, and budgets.
- Ensure that processes and activities are appropriately documented with records maintained and configuration and quality controls applied
- Knowledge of seismic analysis for mechanical process equipment
- Provide expert advice to the sub-contracted design houses to enable them to develop the design
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and skills required in the technical management of complex design development throughout the design lifecycle
Assystem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to providing equal opportunities for every candidate and celebrating all forms of diversity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.assystem.com.