Senior Pipeline Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Pipeline Engineer|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
Worley delivers project and asset services for the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors around the world. The company is a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers, and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow.
The company is looking to hire a Senior Pipeline Engineer who will lead the engineering design scope for mainline pipeline design and construction projects, lead teams in engineering design, and have a strong technical knowledge background in pipeline engineering.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates with hydrogen and carbon dioxide pipeline design and project execution background
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, or Petroleum Engineering (or Master’s Degree in Pipeline)
- Eligibility or registration as an Engineer in a western Canadian engineering regulatory body (APEGA, EGBC, etc.)
- Possess 12 to 25 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a Canadian EPC engineering environment or with a pipeline owner/operator
- Assist in planning and implementing safety, loss control, and environmental programs
- Be responsible for personal safety and safe work practices, in accordance with Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures
- Complete project reporting
- Contribute to cost estimates in small to large-sized projects
- Coordinate the engineering disciplines, especially those unique pipeline specialty services, including routing, regulatory, stress, and materials
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Develop proposals for new pipeline projects
- Develop the scope of work for the engineering scope of a project, including the project schedule, budget, and an execution plan that is required for the successful execution of a project
- Identify and manage project trends and changes
- Manage and lead pipeline engineering activities on a project
- Manage the overall leadership, integration, coordination, and execution of engineering scope on projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Provide overall technical guidance to engineering and project teams
- Work within the provisions and guidelines of the relevant Quality Assurance system
- Deep working knowledge of CSA Z662
- Solid understanding of the pipeline business, project engineering, and execution fundamentals
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure smooth coordination between company management, customers, and various disciplines assisting on the project
- Competitive compensation packages
Worley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it creates a working culture that embraces diversity and promotes inclusion and flexibility. The company offers equal chances during the application process.
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.