Website John Holland
Senior Quality Advisor Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Quality Advisor|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
John Holland is one of the nation’s leading integrated infrastructure and property companies.
The company is looking for a Senior Quality Advisor who will be required to support the implementation and monitoring of the quality objectives and requirements.
Together with the team, the applicant will ensure risks and other issues do not adversely impact the surety of successful Pakenham project delivery.
You will also assist with the inspection and test requirements.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Or Similar), Science, Building, Construction, Quality Management, or Project Management
- The candidates should have more than 5 years of experience in a quality or project manager role
- Experience in developing and implementing project QA management systems
- Quality assurance experience gained within the construction, preferably Infrastructure, Rail, or Major Projects
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualifications along with broad work experience in rail, signalling, or steel fabrication/welding
- Assist with the implementation of the organisational Quality Management System on the project to ensure quality objectives and targets are met
- Attend inspections to ensure works are compliant with design and project requirements
- Develop standard Inspection and Test Plans, as well as review and provide guidance to the delivery team on construction methodology and project risk registers pertaining to quality and completion.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Drive a continuous improvement culture across the project.
- Ensure that the project understands and meets the quality and completions requirements outlined in the contract, as well as meeting Vic Roads and MTM specifications.
- Identify and report quality objectives, requirements, risks, and other issues that may adversely impact the surety of successful project delivery to the Quality Manager
- Liaise with project manager and project delivery manager on quality and completions-related matters.
- Manage the reporting of non-compliances and ensure dispositions, remedial solutions, and corrective actions are effectively implemented
- Management representative for Quality and Completions for Preston project.
- Prepare audit reports summarising production and quality issues together with recommended corrective actions
- Provide leadership to a team of quality coordinators, advisors, and undergraduate engineers
- Provide technical advice and assistance to management for quality-related activities
- Review subcontractors’ quality documentation and ensure they fulfill their quality system obligations
- Under direction, develop and recommend inspection and sampling techniques, quality control plans, process control procedures, testing and analysis procedures to ensure that products meet specifications and standards
- Understand compliance and reporting procedures and processes
- Ability to travel to and work on-site in Pakenham
- Able to meet any requirements which are necessary to safely perform your role
- Monthly Reward and Recognition Awards to recognise outstanding employee and team achievements
- Alliance annual ‘A Great Day’ event
- Access to WHERE-FIT, a partnership between John Holland and over 400 gyms and fitness studios, to receive exclusive corporate discounts of up to 50% off
- John Holland’s flexible working arrangements.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.johnholland.com.au.