Senior Robotics Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Robotics Engineer|
|Location||Bentonville, AR, United States|
Canoo works on a mission to bring EVs to Everyone. It has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first.
The company is looking for a Senior Robotics Engineer who will work closely with the Manufacturing Project team to achieve the goals necessary for the delivery of Canoo Greenfield production facilities.
The successful candidate will ensure that all equipment and processes are delivered in accordance with specifications and best practice automotive solutions.
The position holder will be responsible to address and rectify any matters that require attention prior to the final production, assuring minimum machinery downtime and high equipment efficiency.
- The applicants should have completed a Bachelor of Engineering in Robotics or similar disciplines such as Automation, Electrical Electronic from a university or college.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of manufacturing robotic welding body shop experience
- Ensure all associated software is operating correctly to keep the company and their employees protected in accordance with current safety legislation
- Lead robotics equipment buy off
- Liaise with line builders during the initial scope of supply as well as the design stage, assuring specifications adherence, and a standardization approach is maintained across the plant
- Perform robot software modifications, improvement as well as integration to 3rd party systems
- Support Maintenance team to implement preventative maintenance strategies
- An awareness of Siemens Teamcenter process simulates software
- Compliance with ATEX & DSEAR
- Continuous improvement – leading by example, getting things done attitude
- Expert in Robotics programming and automatic tool change; preferably Fanuc or other
- Process Engineering and OEE
- Project Management skills
- Understanding of relevant NFPA electrical standards
- Welding controller data to QMS integration
- Employees may be required to lift up to 25 or more pounds, stand, sit, bend/stoop, or operate office equipment or machinery.
- A casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Equity Compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Meaningful, challenging work that will redefine the automotive landscape and make EVs available to everyone
Canoo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit careers-canoo.icims.com.