Website Martin Marietta
Senior Welder Job Highlights
|Location||West Des Moines, IA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is hiring a Senor Welder who will be responsible for welding, fabricating, cutting, and miscellaneous mechanical work. This position will be working in underground mines, surface quarries, sand plants, and our maintenance shop.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree
- The candidates should have previous welding and fabrication experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain plant equipment
- Ability to weld, cut, and perform minor fabrication on plant equipment
- Ability to work in outdoor environments and in elevated areas
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Mechanically inclined to use a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Proactive in Safety and works well in a team
- Willing to travel 60% of the time
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to obtain CDL
- Skill Trade Certification(s)
- This job operates 100% of the time in an underground or surface mine setting.
- Frequent travel will be required.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.