Website Baker Hughes
Senior Welder (Shop Based) Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Welder (Shop Based)|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets. Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers’ assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning.
The company is looking for a Senior Welder who will be working on high-pressure pipe fabrication and repairs while supporting maintenance activities on our diesel-driven pump fleet.
Note: This role is a shift-based working pattern.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have experience with Pipeline welding and NDE testing
- Be able to show experience of manual TIG welding
- Demonstrate proficiency in SMAW and GMAW welding procedures
- Collaborating with internal teams to provide support for welding activities
- Passing welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures
- Performing visual and in-process inspections to ensure API and ISO quality specifications are met
- Providing support and guidance to your team to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve welding problems and identify improvements
- Sourcing and working with procurement department to source materials for projects
- Supporting your teams’ objectives through mentoring and training colleagues
- Other duties as required
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude to new ideas, excellent communication skills, and be willing to work flexibly
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- A safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.