Senior Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Caruthersville, MO, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is looking for a Senior Welder who will apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, auto welding, and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of FCAW weld experience
- Must be able to inspect own finished welds to meet quality standards
- Must be able to perform welding work while wearing all required personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, a filtering facepiece and/or tight-fitting respirator
- Must demonstrate the ability to carbon arc gouge and to use the oxy-fuel cutting process
- Satisfactorily pass vertical and overhead fillet welding as well as groove welding tests using manual and semi-automatic welding processes
- Ability to read blueprints
- Understand weld layout and processes
- May require extensive kneeling, bending, walking, and standing for long periods of time
- May require working above ground (15 ft or more)
- May require working in narrow or confined workspaces for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders or stairs to reach objects; comfortable with heights
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.