Website Solvus Global
Senior Welding Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Welding Engineer|
|Location||Leominster, MA, United States|
Solvus Global is a technology innovation start-up that focuses on solving problems in the materials and manufacturing space. The company has a diverse team of engineers and scientists dedicated to leveraging our Knowledge Capital to develop critical solutions for our customers.
The company is seeking a Senior Welding Engineer who will work with team members from many fields (mechanical, controls, software, etc.) to identify part-production opportunities, define the material and process challenges, develop the process & procedure, validate the process, and ultimately deploy the process into full production.
You will especially be responsible for supporting rapid innovation in material and process development, as well as interfacing with external customers, to ensure that our teams meet their needs.
- The applicants should have completed a Degree in Mechanical, Materials or Welding Engineering from a college or university.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Welding Engineering
- Demonstrated experience operating welding equipment (robotic preferred)
- Experience in additive manufacturing
- Experience leading teams in project execution
- Building large parts for customers
- Designing fixturing
- Developing welding parameters
- Driving the business case for additive manufacturing
- Leading team activities
- Selecting ideal materials
- Ability to take and give direction well
- Desire to develop new skills on the job
- Demonstrated capability of interfacing with external customers
- Desire to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to understand both technology and business aspects of engineering
Solvus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.solvusglobal.com.