Service Center Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Service Center Technician|
|Location||Pasadena, TX, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is searching for a Service Center Technician who will troubleshoot and repair, replace or upgrade, Emerson instruments within a regional Quick and Ship and Repair (QSR) facility.
The prospective applicants should possess 1800 hours of Technical Education or Equivalent from a college or university
- The candidates should have 3 years of related experience
- TIG Welding experience
- Adhere to all safety, quality, company rules, and regulations.
- Be responsible for OBQ/Final inspection including the completion of inspection reports.
- Be responsible for personal safety and those around them
- Calibrate, test, and troubleshoot Measurement Instruments including pressure, temperature, level, DP flow, and Wireless transmitters.
- Complete various inventory control responsibilities to include stocking shelves, pulling parts, cycle counting, and proper documentation of inventory transactions.
- Document repair/ testing/assembly activities to include cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, labor hours, etc.
- Provide customer service communication including providing technical assistance, troubleshooting, status checks and other duties as applicable.
- Repair and/or assemble Measurement Instruments including pressure, temperature, level, DP flow, and Wireless transmitters.
- Shipping and Receiving duties to include boxing/shipping of repair and sales orders. Palletizing and packaging as applicable.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States now or in the future without company sponsorship
- The company offers flexible and competitive benefits plans that include medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Also, provides flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.