Website Stanley Black & Decker
Service/Repair Associate Job Highlights
|Title||Service & Repair Associate|
|Experience||6 Months-1 Year|
|Location||Walnut, CA, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is hiring a Service/Repair Associate for Nelson Stud Welding to be part of the Engineered Fastening team.
- The applicants preferably should have passed an Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or Equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- The candidates should have 6 months to 1 year of related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assist customers and Nelson personnel with technical problems – respond to customers’ needs for manuals, etc.
- Clean, repair, and recondition customer equipment.
- Ensure adequate part inventories, coordinate with customer service
- Handle other matters such as special deliveries of welding equipment.
- Respond to field service requirements as directed by RM or Field Service Representatives
- Responsible for maintaining service vehicle in proper condition
- Responsible for training field warehousemen in basic equipment set up and check out and rental equipment organization
- Support field sales in customer equipment operation, maintenance/process training, assist in the development and implementation of a charge for preventive maintenance program.
- Support sales in demonstrations and makeup welded samples as needed
- Will assist in picking and packing customer orders in our warehouse.
- Will visit customer job sites and will assist with cleaning and removing heavy cables from the site.
- A clean driving record, with the ability to successfully pass a DMV check.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Experience writing routine reports and correspondence.
- The ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.