Website Morgan Truck Body
Service Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Riverside, CA, United States|
|Company||Morgan Truck Body|
Morgan Truck Body (Morgan Corporation) is the premier producer of truck bodies and van bodies. The company specializes in the manufacture of dry freight van bodies, custom cargo truck bodies, refrigerated truck bodies, and stake/platform bodies.
The company is searching for a Service Center Technician who will work on the truck body and trailer repairs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- The candidates are supposed to have prior work experience in the related field.
- Interpreting and applying work orders and measurements to tasks at hand
- Keeping safety, quality, and quoted times “top of mind” always
- Performing electrical wiring tasks, some complex in nature on the vehicles
- Performing standard service repairs to the truck bodies and trailers of our customers with minimal supervision
- Using the power and non-power tools safely in completing repairs
- Automotive service collision experience a plus
- Prior experience in truck body repairs
- Prior experience with hydraulic systems
- Welding Certified
- Thorough knowledge of workplace safety
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Good decision-making skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands
- Frequently required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- They may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces).
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Morgan Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, veteran status, or any other status that is protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.