Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
Service Technician (Remote) Job Highlights
|Title||Service Technician (Remote)|
|Location||Marshall, IL, United States|
|Company||AGI (Ag Growth International)|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The company is searching for a Service Technician who will be responsible for supporting the successful deployment and installation of equipment.
The position will report directly to the Service Manager.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess work-related experience (preferred, not required)
- Ability to understand and follow LOTO procedures
- Develop a list of resources and materials needed to complete assigned projects
- Identify maintenance-related issues, implement solutions
- Maintain preventative maintenance records
- Must be able to field customer phone calls in a timely and concise manner
- Must demonstrate and follow established procedures for safety and monitor safe work habits of others working in the department
- Overtime may be required including nights and weekends
- Perform a wide variety of services, such as installation, repairing, and assembling
- Perform welding, torching, and fabricating as needed
- Regular attendance is required
- Required to work in a team atmosphere
- Train and understand all manufacturing equipment
- Training customers in operational procedures and troubleshooting
- Traveling to customer work sites both domestic and abroad is required
- Must be task driven
- Must demonstrate computer skills as required
- Must demonstrate organization skills and present self in a professional manner while interacting with customers
- Must ensure operations of the department run in a timely and efficient manner as directed by the Service Manager
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.