Website Morgan Truck Body
Service Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Lakeland, FL, United States|
|Company||Morgan Truck Body|
Morgan Truck Body (Morgan Corporation) is the premier producer of truck bodies and van bodies. The company specializes in the manufacture of dry freight van bodies, custom cargo truck bodies, refrigerated truck bodies, and stake/platform bodies.
The company is seeking a Service Technician who will work on the truck body and trailer repairs at the Morgantown service facility.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related areas.
- Interpreting and applying work orders and measurements to tasks at hand
- Keeping safety, quality, and quoted times “top of mind” always
- Performing electrical wiring tasks, some complex in nature on the vehicles
- Performing standard service repairs to the truck bodies and trailers of our customers with minimal supervision
- Using the power and non-power tools safely in completing repairs
- Automotive service collision experience a plus
- Prior experience in truck body repairs
- Prior experience with hydraulic systems
- Welding certified
- Thorough knowledge of workplace safety.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Frequently required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
- The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop; squat, reach overhead or crawl (may be in confined spaces)
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Valid driver’s license
Morgan Truck Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.