Website Jorgensen Conveyor and Filtration Solutions
Set-Up Welder I Job Highlights
|Title||Set Up Welder I|
|Location||Mequon, WI, United States|
|Company||Jorgensen Conveyor and Filtration Solutions|
Jorgensen Conveyor and Filtration Solutions is a manufacturing company and produces custom, high-quality conveyors and filtration equipment for the machine tool and metalworking industries, as well as other material handling solutions for our many customers.
The company is looking for a Set-up Welder to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 0 to 2 years of experience welding on a variety of metals or a combination of education and experience
- Previous experience creating custom pieces a plus
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner and on schedule
- Maintain a safe and well-organized work environment
- Perform quality checks
- Reading drawings of limited complexity
- To weld on a wide variety of steel and occasionally stainless steel
- Excellent setup skills
- Ability to pass a weld test for proper layout, welding technique, and quality
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Excellent attendance
- The company provides benefits like medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and an array of other perks.
Jorgensen Conveyors is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jorgensenconveyors.com.